Monday, November 28, 2011

Nokia Lumia 800, N9, HTC Rezound and more (Phones Show Chat podcast #112)

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
Summary: I always enjoy talking with folks about mobile technology and this week I had the pleasure of joining Steve and Tim on Phones Show Chat episode 112.

Listen here (MP3, 48 MB, 66 minutes)

Subscribe to the show with this link (RSS)

I record the MobileTechRoundup (MoTR) podcast with Kevin Tofel on a weekly basis, but every once in a while other shows invite me on to discuss the world of mobile phones and devices. This weekend I had the pleasure of joining Steve Litchfield and Tim Salmon on Phones Show Chat episode 112. I enjoyed finally meeting Steve in person at Nokia World in London a couple of weeks ago as well.

There were many topics covered in this podcast so make sure to check the Phones Show website for the full list. Topics included discussions on the Nokia Lumia 800, Nokia N9, SE Xperia Play, HTC Desire S, HTC Rezound, and more. Thanks again to Steve and Tim for having me on the show.

Matthew Miller started using a Pilot 1000 in 1997 and has been writing news, reviews, and opinion pieces ever since.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment